How to Shop
- When you find an item you want to buy, just click on its "Buy Now" button to automatically place the item in your shopping cart.
- At any time, you can empty your shopping cart or take an item out. To remove an item, simply click on the "remove" button. Always click the "update" button to permanently change your order in your shopping cart.
- At any time you can change the quantity or size you are ordering, fill in the new information and click "update".
- When you’re done shopping and have everything you want, click on the "update" button and then click on "checkout".
"Ship To" and "Bill To" Information
- Tell us where you want us to ship your merchandise. You must include your First and Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country. Please refer to our Customer Service Policy to determine whether or not we can ship products internationally.
- If the address where your credit card company sends your monthly statement is different from the address where the merchandise is being shipped, check the "Check if different" box and complete the boxes for First and Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country.
- We request your phone number(s) so we can contact you if any issues or questions regarding your order.
- We require your e-mail address so that we can contact you about the status of your order. If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail messages please click the box entitled "Check this box if you do not wish to receive special promotional mailings".
- When you’re done completing this information, click on the "continue" button.
- Confirm your "Ship To" and "Bill To" addresses are correct. If the information is incorrect simply click on the "change address" button.
- Review your order to ensure that the items you want to purchase are correct. If the information is incorrect go to the top of the screen and click on the button "return to shopping cart" to correct your order.
- Select the shipping method you want us to use to send your order. If you change the shipping method simply click on "update" to recalculate your order.
- If paying with a credit card, enter your credit card billing information including the name of the card, credit card number and expiration date.
- Click on the "check out" button to finalize your order.
Upon completing your order you will receive an order confirmation. This confirmation includes an order confirmation number. Please save your order confirmation number and refer to it if you need to contact a Customer Service Representative.
How to Change Your Order
We process your orders very quickly. If you find that you have made an incorrect order, please notify us immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to correct it. However, if the product has already been shipped, we will be unable to change any portion of your order.
To inquire about the status of your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tatami Room will notify you of any upcoming promotional opportunities and new products that may interest you. If you wish not to receive these special mailings, please make sure to check the box that reads: "Check this box if you do not wish to receive special promotional mailings from Tatami Room.", which is located at the bottom of the page where you fill in your shipping and billing addresses. If for some reason you forget to do this, you can easily remove yourself from this mailing list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
What are "Cookies"?
A 'cookie' is a very tiny piece of text, occupying just a few bytes on your hard drive. Its purpose is to let us know when you visit us. 'Cookies' help us evaluate visitor's use of our site, such as what customers are viewing. This information allows us to better focus on servicing our customers.
The text, by itself, only tells us that a previous visitor has returned. It does not tell us, who you are, or your email address or anything else personal. If you want to give us that information later, that's your choice.
You can control which 'cookies' you accept by setting your browser to accept all 'cookies' or to alert you every time a 'cookie' is offered. Then you can decide whether to accept one or not. The procedure for setting this up differs depending on the browser you are using. Utilize the "help" button on your browser for instructions. We want to be sure you understand that accepting a 'cookie' in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you.